Are you looking to join a team that’s driven by excellence, integrity, passion and dedication? At Contractor Service & Fabrication, it is our goal to continuously encourage our teams to go beyond expectations. As a leader in General & Industrial Contracting, we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Maintenance Mechanic to join our team. If you possess the skills below, then we want you to come build your career with us.
Job duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to: ________________________________________
- Good intermediate level of construction and related mathematic skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of mechanical drawings, Process/Piping and Instrumentation flow diagrams.
- Understanding of pumps and drive systems and has had exposure to repairing the components within these types
- Knowledge of ferrous and non-ferrous Piping systems and the ability to remove, repair, and install componentswithin the systems.
- Knowledge and understanding of welding processes as well as the ability to perform basic welding tasks.
Suggested Skills &Experience:
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Knowledge of industrial power equipment.
- Electrical Testing/Measurement.
- Manage installation of small capital improvement projects.
401k Company Match