- Lay out full scale drawings of pipe systems, supports, or related equipment, according to blue prints.
- Have knowledge of various types of rigging equipment and the ability to use them properly.
- Interpret pipefitting standards, codes, and specifications.
- Assemble or secure pipes, tubes, fittings, or related equipment, according to specifications, by welding, brazing, cementing, soldering, or threading joints.
- Measure and mark pipes for cutting or threading.
- Inspect, examine, or test installed systems or pipe lines, using pressure gauge, hydrostatic testing, observation, or other methods.
- Plan pipe system layout, installation, or repair, according to specifications.
- Select pipe sizes, types, or related materials, including supports, hangers, or hydraulic cylinders, according to specifications.
- Be able to identify the different types of valves and how to install them.
- Mechanical — Knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance.
- Design — Knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principals involved in production of precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings, and models.
- Mathematics — Knowledge of mathematics including tables of equivalents and trigonometry.
- 3-5 Years’ experience in pipefitting.
- Degree and/or Certificate in Technical Training.
401k Company Match
Apply online at www.csfco.com or email your resume to email@example.com